Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Volleyball Game after 6 months

I was trying hard to register a team in the Scranton YMCA volleyball league but did not have luck for quite sometime. Through some contact we heard that they play volleyball on Saturday Evenings in Dunmore Community Center , me and my friend krishna went to check out things. I wasnt prepared to play on saturday.Infact i was already cramped up after my workout for lower body on saturday morning.But i played since people who played there invited me to join for a game, the decision which i am regretting till now. It was easily one of out the worst games i have ever played, i play in as a setter in volleyball( guy who sets the ball for attackers to hit), i did not have any control over the ball. I should be blamed for the whole thing for entering directly for playing without warming up. Hope I play well the next time i play there.

1 comment:

Gawaskar said...

thats good da malai
it will reduce your body wieght :)
and you may find interesting people also :)