Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bad things always comes in double for me

I would like to forget my last week. It was full of bad news and un-necessary tensions and fights. Sunday was ok with good work out, volleyball game and some nice time after that. Monday was our title match for Weston Hall volleyball league, It did not go well. Too much of confusion right from the start to end. We lost the game, the way we lost the game was more hurting. Rift in the team after that wasnt fun to deal with, lot of explanation and long discussions for 2 or 3 days to make up.
Nothing much went on Thursday but was a hectic day @work. Friday started pretty well with me being in high spirits from morning, left around 5.30 from work and got ready for my game of volleyball. I was happy with the way i was played out there, my setting was good and my drops were pretty good. In the 3rd set I went up for a block, i landed on my right ankle, i tripped and fell down in that instinct i landed on my right wrist. I knew at that moment i shouldnt have used my right hand for support when i landed. My wrist started swelling immediatley the worst part was i had volleyball tournmanet on sunday. I had tough time on saturday, i went to the doctor , took an xray thank god no broken bones only a sprain. Hope a better week likes ahead for me.

No comments: